Unable to view history

globalmedical
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to view history transactions, when I select a date range or pick the drop down options i get the following message:  "History Search is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

I've tried after a couple days so it is not a temporary issue.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TravisNF
Contributor
Contributor

Ok -- I called PayPal and fixed the problem. They weren't showing me my history as a security precaution because I was logging in from a different location that usual. Seems like a stupid way to go about it -- makes it look like like a system glitch, not a security issue. It's also a nice way to waste an hour of my time. But mine's fixed now.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

TravisNF
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I need to capture a Virtual Terminal authorization and I can't do it if I can't view my history.

Login to Me Too
Solved

TravisNF
Contributor
Contributor

Ok -- I called PayPal and fixed the problem. They weren't showing me my history as a security precaution because I was logging in from a different location that usual. Seems like a stupid way to go about it -- makes it look like like a system glitch, not a security issue. It's also a nice way to waste an hour of my time. But mine's fixed now.

Login to Me Too

winlyn
New Community Member

How to slove this problem about unable to view history

Login to Me Too

ShellySEA
Contributor
Contributor

How do I view each of my old paypal statements (ebay transactions) without being transported back to recent ones after each veiwing.  I want to see my old transactions from 1/01/2010 to 12/31/2010.. (For tax purposes). I want to be able to go back and forth from one old Ebay transaction to the next one on my list. On Ebay, transactions are archived. All of them from the last three yearts are accessible. The seller, date and price of the item is on the list, but no shipping cost is included. I thought that if I went back to the history list on paypal I could see what I paid for shipping on each transaction. Instead, after veiwing each one and going back to the history list,  I am sent right back to my current transactions and I have to keep setting the date for 2010 on my account page. Is there any way I can stay on my 2010 history list? Thank you...

Login to Me Too

ShellySEA
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to download my payment history for 01/01/2010 to 12/31/2010 (hoping that maybe it would download a list of the whole statement for each one...the viewable paypal receipt for each transaction) Not sure if it will or not..but everytime I try to set the time frame for that period of time, I get a different time frame..one I didn't request). January 1st 2009 to July 21st 2009. It won't recognize my time frame. .I tried twice. I don't know what the heck I'm doing and will undoubtedly be bald after I rip my hair out. Is there a compassionate soul who will direct a moron to the  way to acheive this? Or show me the correct way to access my old payment list and STAY on that page so I can go back and forth and veiw my payment history?

CompletedOct 8, 2011 16:02:01 PDTOct 8, 2011 to Oct 8, 2011Comma delimited (Completed Payments)
CompletedOct 8, 2011 15:57:20 PDTOct 1, 2011 to Oct 8, 2011Comma delimited (Completed Payments)
CompletedJul 21, 2009 23:02:17 PDTJan 1, 2009 to Apr 30, 2009Tab delimited (Completed Payments)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.