Printing 'Details' page

pysart07
Contributor
Contributor

For every sale I make, I need to print the PayPal details page, problem is, one of the most important bits is the customers Telephone number which is on page two. If I print every sale on two pages we need a second rain forest!. Is it possible to reduce the unwanted content (PayPal banner - Tags etc.) leaving just necessary content - Name, address, item etc. etc.

At this moment, I right click and print page, then manually copy the tel: No. by hand on the base of the printed page one. This is time consuming and irritating. Surely there is a way to print only relevant information????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi pysart07,

Welcome to the boards!

I'm not sure if this option will work for you as I don't know why the transaction details page is being printed.  If you're just printing the details for your records, you may find it easier to download your history as a spreadsheet file and print that.  It won't look as nice but you'll be able to just get the payment data instead of all the formatting and images.  You'll probably save a lot of color printer ink as well. 🙂  Plus this would allow you to print out the information for multiple payments to save paper.

You can download your History file by going to History then Download History

This is where you would find it for a standard PayPal Business account:

DLHistory.PNG

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.