I sold a ring for $26, buyer told me she didn't received her item, tracking number shows delivered

Joe1
Contributor
Contributor

This never happened to me. I sold a $26 ring, and ship with usps with tracking number. And  her address is confirmed address.  I print the shipping lable with paypal. So is impossible for me to write to wrong address....

What should I do now? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mithalion
New Community Member

Just tell them that the item was delivered and if they do pursue a refund make sure u keep the tracking number for your records. After they contact paypal and file a complaint  all u have to do is present the tracking number to the paypal rep and they will tell the other person the same thing.( had the same issue when a person sent me a broken xbox360 they said I returned an empty box. I gave the paypal rep the tracking number to show that it was delivered and weighed 18 lbs, they gave me my money on the spot).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Mithalion
New Community Member

Just tell them that the item was delivered and if they do pursue a refund make sure u keep the tracking number for your records. After they contact paypal and file a complaint  all u have to do is present the tracking number to the paypal rep and they will tell the other person the same thing.( had the same issue when a person sent me a broken xbox360 they said I returned an empty box. I gave the paypal rep the tracking number to show that it was delivered and weighed 18 lbs, they gave me my money on the spot).

Login to Me Too

Joe1
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.