How to Download history for whole year?

ConfusedDude
Contributor
Contributor

I am able to display the history from 1/1/2011 to date, but when I click to download, the only option is for the past month. How do I download the whole year? (For tax purposes, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SANDSPECK
New Community Member

1. Make sure the dates are set. (do not do ANY other filtering)

2. Complete the SEARCH.

3. WAIT as the search is sometimes slow.

4. Click the CSV link on the top right.

5. If there is a lot of data PayPal will mail you a link to download the data.

I just did this exact procedure yesterday for 2010 and Jan 1, 2011 to Dec 10, 2011.

Now I just need to figure out how to add FUNDING SOURCE to the data and it will be perfect!

Login to Me Too

ConfusedDude
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply and concise direction. It works now, thanks again. Now please remind me to downlaod ALL on-line banking info for the year on January 1!   😉

Login to Me Too

CarMirrorWare
New Community Member

WOW is PayPal reporting SLOW!!!  I can't download any reports.  Any body having any luck?  Is there a trick to download my activity for the year without timing out???  HELP!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi CatMirrorWare,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

Sorry for the inconvenience.  If you have a lot of payment volume, you may need to request your history or reports for smaller time periods.  If our system has to look at a lot of data, it may not be able to generate the report before your browser connection times out.

I hope that helps!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Mommyg
New Community Member
I am trying tO download history forv6 months and need help. I followed all of the directions over the past 48 hours and have yet to get an email from paypal w my data. This **bleep**! I have also tried a month at a time w no luck. HELP!,,,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.