I accidentally stumbled on a (albeit crappy) solution.
1) Go to HELP
On help screen, next to the search bar there should be a “Resolution Centre”
2) Select Resolution Centre
This brings up a “We’re here to Help” page
3) Click on “Report a Problem”
This brings up the old / classic transaction page…
4) Click on “All Activity with Balance”
Why do they make it so difficult / crap?
I am in the process of updating my ebay sales records for the first time this year and used to use the screen that (thankfully) a couple of users above have provided. I would filter on Payments Received, Refunds etc.
Sadly though the "Print" option just takes you back to the "new" transaction activity screens. The only way I can print it is to choose my laptop print option when I right-click my mouse which only prints one screen at a time 😞 Fortunately I don't have a huge number of transactions.
Arghhhhhh! Thanks, I tried this but the balances look all wrong, they don't make sense and when I tried to print it sends me back to the new "improved" design. Paypal, what is WRONG with you? This is a basic, surely. Just read your personal bank statement, they've been doing it for decades.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Activity balance not showing! in Reporting Archives
- Statement report contains only EUR balance information. USD transactions are missing ? in Reporting Archives
- "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." while trying to close my account in Managing Account Archives
- Can't find current balance or old transactions (2018) in new interface in Reporting Archives
- What's wrong with the new credit card dashboard? in Transactions Archives