Statements with running balances

JamaicaZoe
Contributor
Contributor

How can I print statements with running balances after the May2018 'upgrade'?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mikeharbour
Contributor
Contributor

Ok they sent me a lin to it (but its still not visible) nor is there any way of navigating to it unless you know the link.

Go here, you will see the old balance page, then just click on "All activity with balance"

http://www.paypal.com/history 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Mikeharbour
Contributor
Contributor

I accidentally stumbled on a (albeit crappy) solution.

1) Go to HELP

On help screen, next to the search bar there should be a “Resolution Centre”

2) Select Resolution Centre

This brings up a “We’re here to Help” page

3) Click on “Report a Problem”

This brings up the old / classic transaction page…

4) Click on “All Activity with Balance”

Voila.

Why do they make it so difficult / crap?

Login to Me Too

pabl0
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this workaround! I don't know why Paypal removed the Detailed View with running balance. It was a very useful feature IMO. 

How on earth did you figure this out?

Login to Me Too

Mikeharbour
Contributor
Contributor

Its not working anymore, they have "HELPFULLY" removed it. Paypal are **bleep**

Login to Me Too
Solved

Mikeharbour
Contributor
Contributor

Ok they sent me a lin to it (but its still not visible) nor is there any way of navigating to it unless you know the link.

Go here, you will see the old balance page, then just click on "All activity with balance"

http://www.paypal.com/history 

Login to Me Too

JamaicaZoe
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!   this does it

Diana

Login to Me Too

Bemahan
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the process of updating my ebay sales records for the first time this year and used to use the screen that (thankfully) a couple of users above have provided. I would filter on Payments Received, Refunds etc.

Sadly though the "Print" option just takes you back to the "new" transaction activity screens. The only way I can print it is to choose my laptop print option when I right-click my mouse which only prints one screen at a time 😞  Fortunately I don't have a huge number of transactions.

Login to Me Too

nurfayce
Contributor
Contributor

thanks a bunch I was going crazy back and forth between windows. this helps me think straight on paypal again.

thanks,

kevin

Login to Me Too

barcappl
New Community Member

Arghhhhhh! Thanks, I tried this but the balances look all wrong, they don't make sense and when I tried to print it sends me back to the new "improved" design. Paypal, what is WRONG with you? This is a basic, surely. Just read your personal bank statement, they've been doing it for decades.

Login to Me Too

RKosche
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, not there anymore.  How dumb can they be?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.