Someone Help Please

hollyalexandra
Contributor
Contributor
I am having some very frustrating problems with PayPal lately. First on Sunday several people were trying to pay me on Messenger pay and it wasn't working right. They ended up doing the transactions multiple times unsuccessfully. Their bank processed this but it never showed up on my end. So the money is I guess lost in space and I had to pay these people back $95 out of my own pocket. I was going to call that a losses, but then today I had received a few payments that came through on Messenger, then I went to PayPal to send those payments to someone and my balance is as it should be but he never received the payment, and there's no record on my activity of the payment I sent, and I guess I am just going to be out $42 more dollars, as I will have to pay this guy. I want to know wtf PayPal is doing with this money of mine. I can't ever get through to anyone at PayPal to get anything done about any of it. I'm about to just take my services elsewhere. I think PayPal is a good idea and it's very handy but this kind of money loss isn't sustainable. I can't lose over $100 unexplainable dollars a week. It's ridiculous, and then on too of that I can't find any help on here, can SOMEBODY help me here???
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.