Report Downloading and Online Transaction Sorting

Temp20210301d
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day:

First of all, I have never had to have a report emailed to me when downloading information held on a company's server on my behalf.  From bank transactions to cell phone activity, I hit "download" and those reports are immediately added to my desktop.  With Paypal I have to request the report and wait until they email it to me?  How long does this take?  I submitted the request about 15 minutes ago, asking for one month's of payment activity, and I am still waiting. 
This wouldn't be such a problem if there was a way to sort transactions in the online program itself by date.  If I am reconciling July payments made to my company in July, I simply need to see those listed beginning with July 1st and ending in payments made on July 31st.  The default is just the opposite.  Is there a way to have online transactions sorted by earliest to latest?   

Thank you,  

Mike

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20210301d,

I'm sorry to hear of the delay in the delivery of a requested report. It can take a little time sometimes. Have you received the report?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.