Paypal will not give me my money!

Will_Sumner098
New Community Member
Good afternoon I am fairly annoyed that i am still yet to hear back from you guys after i have sent multiple messages in the message centre about a closure of my account. I have money available in that account which i am not allowed to withdraw, i have money pending as well which i would like access to. You have asked me multiple questions in which i have replied to, i have given you all the proof that you have asked for and in return all i want is for you to actually reply to my matter and to give me back what is mine; my money!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Will_Sumner098 

This is not paypal customer services and we are not 'you guys'.

However the reason you probably have not got a reply is because you are sending 'multiple messages' just like everyone else.

As the phones are not up and running most of the time then the main option is messages, but if everyone messages 'multiple times' then that can be x3 times the amount of messages going to paypal to wade through.

Sometimes that can mean 3 agents dealing with 1 person delaying things for everyone else.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.