Pay pal is making me accept a return and the buyer is sending me a different itemitem

Pitiful1
New Community Member
Plz help!! I've had really bad issues with a buyer from day 1! Hes been some thing else! He's currsed me for days, left personal emails threatening me! I tried to make this buyer happy in every way possible! He just wouldn't stop so due to me not accepting returns plus all the buyer had done n acted ! I won the case on eBay side! Now the buyer has opened a pay pal dispute smh pay pal tells me this morning the best action would to be refund the buyer and me recieve the item !! BUT. this was 5he same issue with eBay, he's trying to send a completely different card back smh what in the world do I do!! He's already showed me the card he will be sending!! It doesn't matter how many times I say "that's not the card I sent" pay pal is taking his side regardless that I already won the case with eBay !! I'm really shocked that pay pal doesn't back their sellers up anymore than what they do ??!! So QUESTIONS is when he sends me back this card they we already Kno isn't the one I sent ?? What do I do?? Will pay pal even help me !???
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.