Finding statements on Personal account

indelible
Contributor
Contributor

So the instructions say:

1. Click Activity.
  2. Click the Statements dropdown, and select Standard.
  3. Under a specific year, select the monthly account statement you are looking to download.
  4. Click Download. (You can download up to 7 years of prior transaction history.)

But where is the "statements dropdown"? After I click Activity, I only see all of my transactions. If I do Ctrl+F to search "statements", I cant find anything.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Callie

Hello @indelible

Thank you for reaching out about this and that is a great question! The Statements option should be in the top right corner of the Activity page. I would make sure that you are viewing this page from a computer or laptop and not through the mobile or app view since that feature would not be available there. 

Hope that helps! 

Callie 

Login to Me Too

indelible
Contributor
Contributor

I am on a laptop. On the upper right, I only see "notifications", "settings" and "logout". Below that, I see "filters" for the search. I don't see "statements" anywhere. Please see the picture below.

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Thank you for the screenshot @indelible. I took a look at my own account and I was seeing the Statements to the right of the Filters option. I would try clearing cache and cookies and use a different browser and see if that helps. 

If you still do not see the option, I would recommend filing a Merchant Technical Support(MTS) ticket to have our website engineers look into the issue. This can be done by going to http://paypal.com/mts and then choose the "Contact us" option towards the bottom. By doing this a website expert will be able to pinpoint the issue and you'll receive live updates as we work to resolve the issue. 

Callie

Login to Me Too

68bevr
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and generally use Chrome.  I tried Edge, too, with the same issue.  There is no Statements choice on the Activities screen.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @68bevr

I am sorry to hear that you are running into a similar issue. I would recommend filing a Merchant Technical Support (MTS) ticket as well. You can open the ticket by going to http://paypal.com/mts and then choose the "Contact us" option towards the bottom. By doing this a website expert will be able to pinpoint the issue and you'll receive live updates as we work to resolve the issue. 

Should you still need additional assistance, you can reach out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Thanks! 

Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.