I accidentally stumbled on a (albeit crappy) solution.
This worked for me (by accident)
1) Go to HELP
On help screen, next to the search bar there should be a “Resolution Centre”
2) Select Resolution Centre
This brings up a “We’re here to Help” page
3) Click on “Report a Problem”
This brings up the old / classic transaction page…
4) Click on “All Activity with Balance”
Why do they make it so difficult / crap?
I couldn't find any way to access it from the UI, but the following link to "Download detailed statements" works for me: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transactions/?stmtView=true
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I got ripped off in scam on FB marketplace and paid for the item by PayPal. in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account got permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- sendet insists he send money but nothing on my statement in Security and Fraud Archives
- difficulties paying my subscription of $299 due to account limitations. in Managing Account Archives
- Confirm your identity to remove your account limits in Managing Account Archives