Any idea how to get a total of PayPal fees paid for Tax Year?

Lady-of-Leisure
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All

Any idea how to get a total of all PayPal fees paid for 5 April 2020- 6 April 2021?

I've been scrolling and doing it manually and having lost my place several times I'm losing it . . .  there MUST be a way of seeing all fees paid rather than scrolling endlessly.

I've asked PayPal  in previous years and it was just  to add manually . . . but it's 2021, surely there's a more efficient way of seeing a total     

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bigfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am also looking for this information

Login to Me Too

Lady-of-Leisure
Contributor
Contributor

I decided to just ask PayPal they recommended something that would create a Excel spreadsheet ( I'm no good with this type of thing) but of the early steps they suggested was to ask for a download of transactions which they sent. I requested it in PDF format and got it within minutes so I manually added the fees, page by page which was easier than doing it online (which has no page breaks and I was losing my place too many times) and bypassed the need to create a spreadsheet etc.

Thankfully had only about 40 pages, so I turned the radio up and ploughed through and it's all done but it still baffles me why there's not an online click button option to see fees paid on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.