1099-K

Rich-L
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Sent me a message in January informing me that my 1099-K was available for download. However when I go to the appropriate place (activity>Reports>Tax Documents) I see no tax document for 2020.

Does this mean I have no form? I am confused and can't get through to Paypal by phone and messages are not responded to.

Thanks!

Rich

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

chipete
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, no 1099-K under tax documents

Login to Me Too

Stef245
New Community Member

I am in the same situation. Nothing in my tax docs and no reply from support. Today I received another email saying the form is available but still nothing there.

Login to Me Too

Rich-L
Contributor
Contributor

I got the following message from them, FYI:

"What I've done is submitted this to our technicians who work on the back end of our site and platform, so they can look into what's causing this to get the 1099-K available to you as soon as possible. This way, if there's a potential issue that's affecting multiple users, they'll be able to utilize more information to resolve this more quickly. As soon as this has been resolved, you'll be able to see the 1099-K in your account and you should receive an email as well once it's been placed into your account. "

I have no idea what has happened to PayPal support. It is essentially non-existent anymore!

Login to Me Too

jenny202
New Community Member

I have the exact same issue. They are not answering calls/ extremely long (over 2 hours hold), they do not reply to messages either. What do we do in this case?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.