what is the related transaction fee?

sera82
Contributor
Contributor

I recently bought a ipad case for 7.99 pounds. But i was charged 7.99 pounds for the item and 12.78 pounds related transaction fee. All together I was charged 20.77 pounds. And I contacted the seller, the seller said she only received 7.99. So what is the related transaction fee? Who took it from my card?

Original Transaction  Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount  29 Mar 2014 Payment To 唐 艳艳  Completed  ... -£7.99 GBP    Related Transaction  Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount  29 Mar 2014 Charge from Credit Card  CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.

Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.

Details£20.77 GBP 

Funding type:   PayPal Funds and Credit Card Funding source:   -£12.78 GBP – PayPal Account
£20.77 GBP - MasterCard/Eurocard Credit Card

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Does seem a bit odd.   All we can suggest is to have customer support to look at your transaction details in your Account Transaction History.  As this is a member to member help group, no one here has that capability.

Login to Me Too

sera82
Contributor
Contributor

thanks a lot! And it has been 10 days, i haven't received my item from the ebay seller!!! I lost 20+ pounds! what is the situiation? Does anyone have the experience? thanks once again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.