refunds

ptaffy01
New Community Member

If I paid by papal will a refund show up in my papal account. And how long dose it take

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Jiita
New Community Member

Hello,

I received from both the seller and paypal an email saying my refund is complete and is reflected in my paypal balance but that is not the case. Where is the snag?Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Newlove
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I've seen a few topics about this but it's still a little unclear to me as to when my refund will show in my bank balance. It was about 2 days ago I was refunded quite a large amount of money as a seller on ebay got the product description wrong on a product. My PayPal balance is 0, but I believe this is just because my account is unverified. Could a moderator possibly help me out here? The money should be going back to a debit card, and it does indeed say 'Refunded' on the payment status.

I checked my bank balance today and yesterday and the refund hasn't been recieved. This is pretty frustrating as I really want it back now 😕

EDIT

I've contacted support about this, no urgent need for a reply. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

Jiita, the refund may have credited back to your card if your payment was funded by your card originally.

Newlove, the refund goin to your card can take a few days, sometimes as much as a week depending on your card company.

Let me know if you guys have received your refunds as of yet??

Login to Me Too

sarjinderkhalsa
New Community Member

hi

i need to see my refund in my account in my bank..the money was taken on 21 march.2011 the amount is £165.00

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

From the sarjinderkhalsa,

From the 21st of March until now seems a bit long for a bank account refund so it sounds to me that refund has been issued to your card.

Depending on your card company it may take anywhere from 3 days to 30 days for you to see the refund that has been issued, if you are one of the unlucky ones like myself you will have to wait 30 days for the refund to show up for you. Regrettably we are powerless with these timeframes as they are down to your card company.

We send the refund as soon as we can but it is down to them with regard to when you have the funds.

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.