refund through paypal not showing up

Kintaro-Uchiha
Contributor
Contributor

so recently i got a coule refund from another website i should have 50 dollars in my paypal but it hasn't shown up in nearly 30 days! No i did not use a card. They say completed but my balance says -2.00! I need someone to help me get my 50 bucks back!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Kintaro-Uchiha

Have u purchased anything within the last 3 weeks as ppal will use the money from the refund to pay for it?

Login to Me Too

TMMurphy
Contributor
Contributor

I am also waiting for my refund, it still says pending but it has been pending since the 21st January when I was issued the refund.  It's quite annoying.  It was paid via my bank account so it really should have been processed by now.  I don't have time to call Paypal...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TMMurphy

A seller can only issue a refund via funds in their paypal balance or an echeque.

So if its an echeque it has to clear through from the sellers bank account > paypal > and then it is credited to you and the hold lifted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TMMurphy
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thank you very much, I see that this evening the funds are now reflecing in my Paypal balance 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TMMurphy

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.