problem with refund

DavidGrzy
New Community Member

Hello, I bought the item on eBay, but it was not available , I asked for a refund, everything was ok, on a paypall ballance the return was shown, 

the return was made on a card which I lost and I blocked, it was already 4 weeks and still no money on the account .

Of course, I recently removed the old card and added a new one, whether the money will reach my account ? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi DavidGrzy,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Due to banking regulations, a refund of a payment must be sent to the card from which the payment originated. Even when it has been cancelled or has expired, the refund is returned to your card and will be handled by your card issuer. Most refunds will be visible for your card issuer within 2-5 business days; however, it might take up to 30 business days for the refund to be fully processed by your card issuer. In most case, a card issuer would transfer a refund to a new card, if you blocked your previous one. I recommend that you contact your card issuer once 30 days have passed, to confirm that you have received your refund.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.