item returned for a refund but no response from seller

etcuk
New Community Member

Seller agreed to refund money I paid for, so I sent an item back in China but they stop contacting me and no money was refunded. I opened a case but nothing happening. I don't know what to do next, Please help!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nannywally
New Community Member

hi i bought 2 tablets for my grandsons for their birthdays in june one was fine the other faulty it wouldnt hold  the charge after many conversations with Au - milly they agreed to send me another or refund after i returned the old one they gave me a shipping address in scottland that i sent it to by recorded delivery since then i have had no response from the company to my 10 messages what should i do now my grandson is waiting for its return xx thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi nannywally,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about this. In situations like this, we normally recommend opening a buyer dispute case for a significantly not as described item. However, our Buyer Protection only covers items purchased within the past 45 days.

I'd recommend going ahead and opening a dispute with us in order to ensure that we have a record of this. However, you may wish to contact the relevant external bodies in your country to see if they can find a resolution for you. I hope this information helps.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you funded your paypal payment with a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.