closed account

YocaMariano
Contributor
Contributor

My friend used her account to buy my purchases with 235 dollars and 120 dollars as well as 15 dollars. And then after 2days, she closed her account because there is no use already and said that she wont be using it. So after another days again, those payments were held by paypal. I called paypal and said that those payments will be refunded back to her balance. 

My question is how will they refund it to her balance when she already closed her account? Please help me guys.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

YocaMariano
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys. I have a problem. Here it goes:

I bought two watches from the internet. I paid through my friends account with 235 dollars and another 120 dollars. The problem is paypal held the funds. What should I do? Im just new in using paypal funds. I used all of my money to buy two watches and Im just 18, i earned all of those. I dont know what to do. Please help me. 

BTW i did not buy through ebay. I just bought from a person and now he held the shipping because my payment was held too.

Please help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there YocaMariano,

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

I’ve just added your second post here as well as its on the same topic.  

Your friend would need to contact us in relation to these payments. Even if your friend is there to verify the account details we can then speak with you about the transactions.

If payments are on hold it may be needing verification and authorisation for the payments. Again this would need to come from the account holder giving us a call.

Let me know how this goes. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.