cancelled a subscription, money got taken and didnt receive it back

Cursedflame
Contributor
Contributor

wel as it states above, i have been waiting from 22 march till today for paypal to return i bought a 3 month lootcrate subscription, but i changed my mind and then cancelled the order. but the money was already withdrawn from my back account.

1 month later i still did not receive back my money.

i messaged the company for a refund, but they stated because it was cancelled they did not got it so i must seek assistance from paypal.

can anyone help me with this. i don't feel save anymore with my money after this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Cursedflame and welcome, 

When a subscription is set up and you wish to cancel it it must be cancelled a certain amount of days before it is due to go out.  It is generally recommended to cancel 7 working days before it is due to be requested from your account. If the payment is showing on your PayPal account as completed then this would mean that the merchant received your payment. If this is the case then I would recommend to contact them again to request a refund. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.