Where can I Go Next

help99
New Community Member

My son placed an order with FierceControllers unaware they take 2-5 months, he was ordering the controller because he is broken he doesn't want to wait that long but FierceControllers won't let us cancel the order or issue a refund, I tried to get help from PayPal but they too don't seem to be able help, does anyone know where else I can go to get FierceContollers or Paypal to help us.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You have up to 45 days to file a dispute for item not received via the resolution tab in your paypal account > if no cleared refund then escalate to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TLCkent
Contributor
Contributor

i understand the 45 day rule, but do paypal investigate companies who use paypal who are clearly scamming people?

like the other member in this thread i ordered a controller from fiercecontrollers.com they only accept paypal payments, they state on their website that as the items are custom made they can take 2-5 months to arrive depending on workload,

so even if it arrived at 2 months and there is a problem it is outside the 45 day rule.

as it is, i ordered mine on 15th dec 2012, despite being told it had been shipped on the 1st may it has not arrived

the email i had from them on 1st may was the last email i have received from them.

i have emailed them via the website, the email address listed on paypal and the email address i last had a reply from but i am still waiting for a reply. having looking on the net (youtube etc) it seems i am not alone in being scammed by this company.

i really do think paypal should investigate and take appropriate action as fiercecontrollers.com are damaging paypals reputation by ripping off its loyal, decent, honest members.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi TLCkent, 

We have implemented many policy's to ensure our customers receive their items and if not we offer a free dispute service. As you have advised your transaction is after our 45 day timeframe you can take this outside of PayPal. 

You can contact your local trading standards or your citizens information centre for further assistance. 

Also please be assured that we monitor and review sellers accounts and if we see that an account is not running as it should we will complete a full review of that account. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

TLCkent
Contributor
Contributor

trust me on this, you would have waited longer than the 2-5 months they state on the website. i ordered one for my son on 15th dec 2012 and have still not received it. even though they told me on the 1st of may that it had been shipped and now the company have stopped replying to my emails, paypal wont do a thing as its been over 45 days, looking on line at youtube etc it seems i am not alone in being scammed by this company. i really think paypal should investigate this company as they are damaging the reputation of paypal by ripping off us decent ,honest members.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.