There is a strange trasaction on my account and how can I cancel it?

ebrandt
Contributor
Contributor

There is a strange transaction on my account.

I bought one-year membership of GINGER (a software) premium last year and been auto charged this year.

Since I cancelled my authorization from my card to Paypal, It seems that Paypal paid the money for me.

But my GINGER account shows that I still have the free member this year, and my Paypal account shows that I owe them money.

How this kind of thing happened?

And can anyone tell me how to contact Paypal by email? It seems if I call them, only an AI is answering my question?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ebrandt

Firstly check here  >>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > and under "manage upcoming payments" top left of page second option down is pre-approved payments.

Secondly >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.