Seller cheated paypal when receiving item back, Not refund most payment!

cymimi03
Contributor
Contributor
Dear everyone,

I would like to ask for your help regarding my return and refund case, on which seller cheated paypal when receiving item back, and did not refund most payment!

I made purchase on her shoes on 13th October, when I received item on 18th October, I found the shoes were very difficult to walk on (the insoles were as hard as a rock) and inside of the shoes were nearly worn out, which were never shown in the pictures of her listing. When I inquired this with seller immediately after I received item, she refused to help by saying her item had no problem at all.

So I decided to open a "not as described" return case (Claim – no. PP-005-192-664-246) on 19th October according to paypal buyers protection, on which I asked for a £9 partial refund if I kept the shoes or I returned them to receive a full refund. Seller still said my case did not qualify for "not as described" so she agreed to neither of my suggestions, again refused to help at all. But I sent item back to her on 27th October by parcel2go (tracking number is P2G37956491) and tracking record shows she received it on 31st October (14:15 Signature From Customer).

Astonishingly after she received item, she contacted paypal (31/10/2016 16:08 GMT on paypal record) that she accepted £9 partial refund and "letting me to keep item"! I tried to contacted seller about this, but she never replied!

Please could you help me urgently here, I have never had such a fraudulent case before, I would like to receive a full refund please!

Yours sincerely,
Yi
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

cymimi03
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, It's all sorted by paypal.
Login to Me Too

cymimi03
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, It's all sorted by paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.