Please join our community moderator chat every Wednesday, 4pm - 6pm GMT. We're happy to help!
Basically... I purchased an item using ebay on monday and received it on monday However the item was not as described... But i payed by guest account... So had to contact paypal to file and dispute... a couple of hours later the dispute came back in my favour saying that I had to return the item to get a refund...
However when i send the item back I have to submit the tracking information to paypal...
This is what they sent me:
Here’s how to provide your tracking information:
(1. Log in to your PayPal account www.paypal.co.uk
2. Click ‘Resolution Centre’ near the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Respond’ in the Action column for this payment.
4. Click ‘Provide Tracking Information’.
5. Enter your tracking information.
6. Click ‘Submit Tracking Info’. )
How do i respond to the action column for this payment if I used a guest account.... ?
I just made an account with paypal but the history does not show because I used a guest account....
Also should I use the sam packaging the item came in... just change the address