Refunds

catriona89
New Community Member

I was recently refunded money from ebay and paypal has confirmed the refund but the money isn't in my bank account or my paypal account ,, where is it ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

eBay refunds can take up to five working days to hit your PP account. eBay refund to your PP account.

If it is a PayPal refund if you funded by a card the payment goes back to the card.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Good answer classy-diva Smiley Wink I just want to give some more information on this.

If you receive a refund from eBay, the funds will be sent directly to your PayPal account. If this is the case, you will need to withdraw the funds to your bank by clicking the 'Withdraw' icon on your Account Overview page.

In most cases when a refund has been sent by eBay, the funds will be added directly to your PayPal balance. If you receive a refund from PayPal and you have used a credit or debit card to fund the original payment, we will transfer the refund directly back to your card.

I hope this information helps Smiley Happy

David.

Login to Me Too

Molly62

How long can this take then please???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Molly62,

This timeframe will depend on eBays timeframes. Generally it is around 5 working days.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.