Refund

maz92
Contributor
Contributor
I got a refund from and eBay seller and got an email from PayPal saying I had received it etc but when I go into my PayPal account it's not there, no mention of it and its not in my bank account! Anyone know what's happened?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mng
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Im having this problem too. i have checked the activity section on the refund and confirmed it was refunded. the date of the refund was correct and the name of the seller refunding was correct. i have checked in my bankaccount and it is not there nor in my paypal account. 

Can someone please help? without asking us whether its in either of these places.

Login to Me Too

maz92
Contributor
Contributor
There's absolutely no mention of it in my activity or anywhere on my PayPal I'm very confused!
Login to Me Too

Sarlou77
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting for a refund that the seller processed 6 days ago. There is still no sign of it in my PayPal activity, nor my current a/c. The seller has been in touch with eBay to try and get some info for me. There have been a few similar posts about this issue over the last few days, I guess PayPal is having a problem. I hope not, I want my £379 back!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

HI Guys,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.