Refund help! Cancelled card

Gaiaswann
Contributor
Contributor
My card was lost so has been cancelled yet it says my refund was sent to my card Even though I removed it from my account! My bank account is still linked to my account but as I lost my debit card I had to cancel it with my bank so I removed it from my PayPal account. However today when I received a refund it said it went to that same card, despite the fact it's been cancelled! I don't know what to do now.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gaiaswann

If both debit cards belong to the same bank account then there should not be a problem.

Once the refund is marked as completed then it takes a few days to hit your bank account (paypal say allow 30 days but i have never waited longer than a week).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gaiaswann

If both debit cards belong to the same bank account then there should not be a problem.

Once the refund is marked as completed then it takes a few days to hit your bank account (paypal say allow 30 days but i have never waited longer than a week).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gaiaswann
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.