Refund Pending

TS70
Contributor
Contributor

I have received a refund from an ebay seller who ws unable to deliver the item I had ordered.  The refund is pending in Paypal and ebay gave me a transaction No. to enable my account to accept it in Paypal but I cannot find out how to provide this.  I've called customer services and gone round in an automated loop where it said it was having trouble identifying the status of the refund and I should login instead.  I've done that and it says pending, but still no way for me to provide this transaction code.  Please help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TS70

A seller can only issue a refund via funds in their paypal balance or an echeque.

So if its an echeque it has to clear through from the sellers bank account > paypal > and then it is credited to you and the hold lifted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TS70

A seller can only issue a refund via funds in their paypal balance or an echeque.

So if its an echeque it has to clear through from the sellers bank account > paypal > and then it is credited to you and the hold lifted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TS70
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the explanation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.