Refund Pay pal help so far a joke

Galaxy_SGS2
Contributor
Contributor

short story

Seller a/c compromised (someone accessed HIS acount and listed item)

Ebay sent me email, already paid for item

emailed seller he doesn't even have the item to sell.

Tried to raise a dispute via Ebay rejected reason PAYPAL won't allow

raise a dispute via pay pal CONTACT seller

So phoned pay pal twice first agent I  have refunded you card will appear in a week  NOTHING so 8 days later called

Secont agent I  have HAVE NOWErefunded you card will appear in a week NOTHING 

this is where its gets really STUPID send a message even cut and paste the sytem rresponse  to raise a dispute and that agent tried

FOUR SEPARATE so caled agents replied with information on to how to raise a dispute etc ,  WHAT I COUNLD GET f  from help pages

NOT ONE stopped and said OK he trsied that already  agent cant refund just ignoring the most important part  that it has already failed

The phoe agent understood but failed, So I expect another stupid response.

NOT ONLY IS THAT IT IS POOR IF THEY READ WHAT THERE COLLEAGUES HAD ALREADY WRITTEN WHY POST THE SAME THING as joe said yesterday

I expect this sevice from poor seller.

clue to pay pal if you don know or  it has already been stated

escalate NOT DUPLICATE

6 weeks 2 calls and 7 emails  and still no refund

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

HI there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date.

This sounds very frustrating and I'm sorry to hear your experience has not been good. As this is a user to user forum I recommend you contact our customer service by Twitter or Facebook who can assist you better. You can Tweet @ask PayPal or send a message to https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.