Re-open a closed dispute?

Eltinho
Contributor
Contributor

I would like re-open a dispute because I not closed my dispute paypal closed it error of paypal, I bought a computer of http://www.marketnshops.com/ and my product never came, and I opened my dispute of Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described I wait and the paypal no did a resolution after wait I joined paypal site and open other dispute but i can use just a opition Unauthorized transaction: I did not authorize a recent transaction. I used this opition after it paypal close my case and i not recived my product and now paypal no refused my money why the paypal closed my case i don't undertand I need a explication.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eltinho

Stop opening duplicate threads its against board rules and you have already had answers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Eltinho
Contributor
Contributor

No ! i need solution of my case why paypal closed my case, I not recived my product and I need my refused, I will open one hundred question per day at paypal give back my money or re open my dispute i have time to it i need money and you need work I'll give a job for paypal. just re-open my dispute.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eltinho

Then you risk being banned from the board and not being able to come back in the future.

This is not customer services and no one here can help you.

All you are doing is stopping others waiting their turn for help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.