Random Transaction to a paypal i dont recognize, and no evidence in my transaction history.

LewisP1
New Community Member

So i have checked through my Bank statements looking for an unrelated transaction and came accross a paypal transaction for £64.50. To an completely unknown person. i have checked all of my websites i used when i buy from paypal, and none of them have an item in my order history for that value. 

My paypal transaction history shows nothing. which leads me to believe it was a "guest payout?" but i would like to sort this and have my money refunded. i can supply bank statement pictures and the name of the individual it was payed to. 

Help please. £64.50 is a substantial amount of money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hello LewisP1,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately, we cannot discuss specific account issues of this platform for Data Protection and Security reasons.

I would suggest you contact our Customer Support on 0800 358 7911 or send a request to the secure Message Centre on your account.

If it is a guest payment, that does not appear on your order history on all the websites use and you have checked your email account for email notification a day or two before it appeared on your statement. Then I would advise you to cancel the card used, as the only way to use the guest payment service requires the full card details.

Our Customer Support will assist you with locating and reporting the transaction,

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.