Paypal and Safecart.com

Henry1231
Contributor
Contributor

What  is the connection between Paypal and Safecart I am told it a subsidiary company, can any one affirm this to me, my payments removed from my bank by Safecart became a mystery, payment is now 3 years since my claim money taken wrongly taken out of my bank account its connectivity trail involved Paypal and Safe Cart for a single one off purpose  Paypal moved it to Safcart it seems, this got to Safecart who then activated with out permission a subscription payment withdrawal from my account repeatedly taking  several amounts wrongly from my bank account until noticed by me. I attempted requesting a refund Safecart ignored all my claims with no replies, my email and continued stretching out repeatedly as a specific standing monthly order to them.   Safecart ensured there no ability to cancel the irregular payments, Even Lloyds Bank unable to obtain cancellation or repayment of money wronly paid, Paypal and Safecart,  they claimed  a rolling monthly payment entered into and not cancelled.  By the avoiding evading of all notice of reply by Safecart by no responses and money passage through Paypal, the ability of cancellation notice was ensured never received even that from my Bank, the perpetrators ignored any communication from all correspondence or calls to activate cancellation action so avoiding by evasion that any notice had been given them. I have spoken to senior members of Lloyds Bank and they will not provide connectivity Paypal and Safecart who from other sources have been informed an attached company to Paypal.  Regretfully this has landed me into the loss of favour with Paypal who have taken a "vicious step" to ban my Paypal account from full operation even yesterday Paypall removed purpose of money transference I had made for goods leaving no ability to pay for goods through Paypal , they have given me no reply as to why they will not transfer my money on my behalf to vendors

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.