PayPal resolution

weelawser
New Community Member

Ok, so I purchased items off of the internet and paid via PayPal, Items never arrived so I contacted company who blamed Royal Mail and weather delays.

Fair enough this can happen, 3 weeks later the items still hadn't arrived so I then opened a dispute with PayPal as I had paid via them.

Any way more time passed and the company gave PayPal Royal Mail tracking information, when I checked the info it did indeed state that the item had been delivered so PayPal closed the dispute in the companies favour. 

I am left out of pocket,  no purchased goods and when i check the tracking information it clearly states that delivery was to my address or a neighbour, if passed onto a neighbour they would put a ticket through my door. I have no delivery ticket and no goods.

Where do i stand ? Surely PayPal or the company I purchased from have to provide proof of delivery to my address other than tracking details that could have gone to a neighbour ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@weelawser

Tracking showed proof of delivery so its between you and the postie / company that delivered it really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gems82
Contributor
Contributor
Royal Mail don't always remember to post a card through I've had a few parcels either sat with neighbors or delivery office because they haven't posted one so maybe worth checking around
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.