PAYPAL STEAL YOUR MONEY

ZacharyCrerr
Contributor
Contributor
To anyone that comes across this, don't use PayPal they steal your money or they are scumbags who force money out of you. My account was hacked and had roughly £800 stolen from me. I am anot unemployed student trying to get into university, I have never owned that much money in my life and I would only ever dream of spending that much in one go. The transaction even has the name of the person that stole my money, I reported it and PayPal decided that it apparently wasn't a hack and that it correlates with how often I access it. Are they **bleep** stupid??? I don't even know the name of who took my money, all they have to do is trace the IP address, or get in contact with who took it and it's very obvious to see that my money was stolen! I recommend you don't use PayPal because if this happens to you they won't be useful and will make YOU pay this money back. I'm currently figuring out a way to solve this issue, this has effected my relationship, I don't sleep, I now panic and have depression and all cuz PayPal are scum bags.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZacharyCrerr

Have you rung customer services and asked to appeal the decision?

How was that paypal payment FUNDED from your paypal account? If it was a card have you thought of doing a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ZacharyCrerr
Contributor
Contributor
It was taken out of my bank account which was put in the negative. I called my bank and they refunded it as they can see that I was hacked. I called PayPal and they're too blind to see that it's very obviously not me that spent that money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZacharyCrerr

So you got your money back ok, thats good then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ZacharyCrerr
Contributor
Contributor
Not really cuz it's gone into negative on my paypal account and has now been handed to a debt collection company. So technically no I haven't got my money back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZacharyCrerr

Well why not give CS a call again and ask to speak to a supervisor or manager and ask them to double check.

It can't hurt to ask and sometimes they reverse decisions.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PeterPinked
Contributor
Contributor
I was hacked also, 25,000 USD. I called them and they ignore me, PayPal are thieves.
Login to Me Too

minimyra21
Contributor
Contributor

i so agree i hate paypal , and get so angry when people ask do you accept paypal , brainwashed by these robbing gets , the kept my money for 90 days , and no interest , its taime they wwere brought to justice . 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minimyra21

So why do you still have an active paypal account then??

Bit hypocritical that in my opinion.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.