Open a case for credit card purchase through paypal

Rosevirgo
New Community Member
My husband and I purchased a bed sep 2017. It arrived damaged and I opened a case, they replaced the item and the case expired. The replacement has since broken (3 months after purchasing) I’ve messaged the seller and can’t get anywhere with them. I sent a message to PayPal and they sent a message back saying a case was open and a case number and summary. I contacted them back asking where I could access the case as it wasn’t in my resolution centre on PayPal. They then responded that the case was opened 27th jan with eBay... I then contacted eBay as I couldn’t find a case in my eBay. They then responded that my case was opened sep 2017 and had expired even though I supplied the case number from PayPal. They also said I should open a case in PayPal resolution centre. When I try to I can’t find the transaction I’m guessing because it is a credit card transaction? I’m so confused and need help as tome is running out (180 days of purchase to open a case through PayPal) Any help would be appreciated...!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi Rosevirgo,

Welcome to the PayPal community and I am sorry for the negative experience you have had with this transaction.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.