No response from seller and no refund from papal.

Flik
Contributor
Contributor

So basically i made a dispute raised to claim they were supposed to respond by yesterday and did not, i havent been issued my refund. I know i may be jumping the gun but i want to be secure in the knlowage i will get my money back, any reason for delay? (Other refunds i normally got the day or day after)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Flik

Normally after the deadline for the seller to respond has passed paypal will review  / refund within 48 hours later.

Maybe taken nearly 48 hours as its a weekend?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Flik

Normally after the deadline for the seller to respond has passed paypal will review  / refund within 48 hours later.

Maybe taken nearly 48 hours as its a weekend?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Flik
Contributor
Contributor

Will wait until tomorrow, thanks for fast response

Login to Me Too

Flik
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass in addition, my resloution pop up has disappeared from the top of my main page, is that a sign of anything?

Login to Me Too

Shaikhals4
New Community Member
Hi I am a seller , my proplem is I issued a invoice to a buyer , and he sent me the mony but it was not credited to my account and its pending . They want me to upgrade my account and pay over 500£ but don't want to . So I want to cancel the bayment but i cannot because it is pending . When and how the buyer will be refunded . Please i will be grateful for all you help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.