My refund wasn't refunded

ELLQua
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried to make a complaint but it is not working as it keeps coming up that the transaction number is invalid! I have paid for books from two different sellers, the books did not arrive, I asked if they could resend which they couldn't so they said they will refund the money. My bank account has not been refunded. When I look on eBay they have added the money as a refund then underneath there is another transaction with the minus sign against the price of the books? What does this mean? How do I get my refund?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ELLQua

How did you fund the payment that was refunded, bank transfer OR debit / credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ELLQua
Contributor
Contributor
Debit card. I have never had a problem in the past getting a refund. And I have read the reviews of both of these sellers and it appears they do this quite often! I don't know what else I am meant to do? I have tried to raise a complaint with PayPal and PayPal are telling me that the ID transaction numbers are invalid and it won't let me sent my request of complaint?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.