Monarch airlines - refund

surfergirl
Contributor
Contributor
Just to let others know. I opened a dispute on 2nd Oct. It was impossible to do on the website so I did it by phone after first getting a code off website. I was told I should hear more in 10 days. I rang them after 11days and was told due to volume of disputes it would be 30 days before we get a refund. However I was told I will definitely get my £2000+ refunded for my monarch flights. My advice is do everything over phone as Web page is waste of time.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Linda5
Contributor
Contributor

My case is exactly the same as yours except mine is for £850  i spoke to an agent on friday which would have been day 11 since i started my dispute & he too said it would be 30 days BUT when i pressed him further he admitted that after 30 days it could be extended, so at this moment in time there is no definate date for my refund

Login to Me Too

surfergirl
Contributor
Contributor
Mmm I hope it doesnt go on for longer. They kept saying monarch will refund them but I don't see how !! When I initially opened the dispute the agent said it was likely I would be refunded but she couldn't promise. Then when I rang after 11days I was told 110% (?) That I will be getting a refund. So I was happy with that!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.