Monarch Claim - Cannot load the claim in Paypal

Flopirencia
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a customer who booked a “flight only” after Dec 14th 2016 thru Monarch:

I've tried to file a PayPal buyer protection claim through the "normal processes". However, the claim is not recorded (I haven't received any email confirmation), nor listed in the queue of pending actions.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Holly2017Holly
Contributor
Contributor

i keep receiving same message to every email i send - they are 'reviewing my claim'

what is there to review? monarch is bust, won't be answering emails from paypal.

by now paypal should have set something up specific to monarch claims.

Login to Me Too

Shello60
Contributor
Contributor

I too had booked flights with monarch,I phoned them up and they said they would review my claim.It was outside the 180 days deadline,but have had an e-mail today,and due to the exceptional collapse of monarch I have been refunded in full.So dont give up!!

Login to Me Too

MattTaylor
Contributor
Contributor

It really looks like PayPal are playing silly bug*ars here.
I raised my claim right after Monarch went bust and like others it's never appeared in my list of open claims.
Trying to open a new one just says there's one already in progress.

I used the information here to call them and get a claim raised manually and finally I can see it's in progress.

After all this time they still have not got the claims to work via their website, it just looks like they are deliberately delaying things to push them beyond their 180 day cut off limit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.