Missing refund

ARMENO
New Community Member
Hi i recive about my dispute from paypal this mail!! We decided Case ID #PP-004-688-670-535 in your favor Dear Hakob Sununu, We've completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Due to the uniqu... Dear Hakob Sununu, "We've completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Due to the unique circumstances of this case, PayPal is issuing you this refund at no cost to your seller. You will receive a refund. The refund amount should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days, if not sooner. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement." After that when loged to paypal see that case is closed and written the folowwing info: "After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time." What this mean??? On ytransactions i see line with refund from PayPal!! 2 days left but still money not reached to my card? If paypal refundid me???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi ARMENO,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

Glad to hear that you were able to get a refund for your payment. Refunds can take a few days to show back on your card balance - in general, the refund timeframe is 5-7 working days, but this can be longer, depending on your card issuer.

If you don't see the refunded amount on your card balance after 30 days, please let us know so we can trace the transaction for you.

We appreciate your patience with this

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.