I’m enraged !!!

Duainee
Contributor
Contributor
Brought a item off sphock (£1100) gaming pc and was meant to be delivered he said in the comments delivering up to 50 miles distance in person I live over 200 miles away so I paid 100 extra for posing since it’s a big item to send he started making false claims saying he didn’t receive the money and to send more and blah blah I opened up a dispute and PayPal said they’ll sort it the next day PayPal said he said he delivered it in person to me and I have to prove that he didnt???? How the hell am I meant to do that I rang up and they said all I need to do is upload a picture of the full add and I did and today 2 days laters the case has been closed and he got the money and I revieved nothing!!!!??? £1100 gone like that wtf am I missing how has this happened I thought PayPal is secure with money transactions for stuff online
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Duainee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, if you have specified in your purchase that the item would have been collected in person, unfortunately, this would make your purchase ineligible for our Buyer Protection policy. 

However, if you do not agree with the outcome of the case, you have the option to appeal it within 10 days from the case closure. You can find more information on how to do so here

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.