I have ordered 23 clothing items from China and I only received 3 items

Victimscammed
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered 23 clothing items from China and I only received 3 items and paypal were unable to decide until police report

Hello Everybody, I do hope that this message finds all in good spirit.

My Name is Redouane, I live in London.
Not as described - Claim - no PP-002-061-680-594

I have ordered 23 clothing items from China via MSN.

I paid the first 38 uds, then, I paid 440 usd

I have received only 3 items with one tracking number.

I have complained and seller escalated the dispute to paypal.

During the dispute, I have mentioned that I have not received the 20 items, and only three were received.

the seller only said he sent it and provided tracking number which of course I signed for. The seller never said or disagreed that I did in fact ordered 23 items. all he said, is that he sent the items.

Here is the answer from paypal, and here is the dispute conversation
Disputed Amount:

$440.00 USD

Status

After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favour at this time.

The documentation you provided didn't follow the guidelines. Supporting documentation must be from your local law enforcement agency and on letterhead that includes adequate contact information.

15/11/2012 13:58 GMT - Buyer: Dear Sir / Madam Date: 15th November 2012Subject: Non-receipt - Claim - no PP-002-061-680-594 I have sent the seller the payment of $38, which I thought should be for the three items that I had received, but not for the 20 items for which I have paid $440. more evidence is available on request.the seller promised to send me the second tracking number for the 20 items, but he cleverly (seller) sent me the tracking number for the 20 items, and used that payment of $440 for the 3 items to make it look as if the order is complete, and since I have signed for it, the seller hoped that there is no other evidence to show that there are 20 items missing. more evidence available on request

06/11/2012 16:05 GMT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.

06/11/2012 16:05 GMT - Seller: 我已经发送了所有订单。4697528194这是DHL 跟踪号码。 他已经签收。 希望PAYPAL保护我的权益。这个人非常无理取闹,订单几乎没有利润。 现在又这样无理取闹。 我没有办法再使用PAYPAL了。 所以, 请维护我的权益

GOOGLE TRANSLATE IT THE ABOVE MESSAGE AS FOLLOW

I have to send all orders. 4697528194 This is the DHL tracking number. He has to sign. PAYPAL protect my interests. This person is very vexatious, the orders almost no profit. Now vexatious. I do not use PAYPAL. So, please protect my interests

06/11/2012 03:45 GMT - Buyer: Hi Billie, I have tried to contact you on the email where I ordered my clothing, which is ztf916 hot.kom, but you seem to have dissapeared.I have ordered 23 item clothing which I had paid you for via paypal you have sent me three items only,1 semi boot1 long sleeve polo1fleece jacket with broken zip that I had sent you the pic.on MSN, you agreed you will send me the second tracking number for the other 19 items which contains the following, in fact I made a mistake, it's 20 items missing from the parcel
2 scarf with hat1
trainer shoes
2 pairs of jeans
2 bottle of perfumes
5 long sleeve polo tshirts
1 sleevless bumber jacket
1 long sleeve bumber jacket
2 classic shirts
2 tracksuit grey
2 wollen jumpers

I have received only 3 items, two tshirt and 1 pairs of shoe

one of your contact on MSN told me to be careful as now some chinese sellers take large order of 20 to 50 items, they get paid for all of the order, and then send only 2 or three items in the hope that customer cannot prove to paypal that their second order which they paid for won't get refunded

But remember, Paypal keeps records of our dealing with other sellers, and they can see clearly whether a buyer is an honest person or not before they decide to refund their money.

so please don't try that. send me the tracking number for the 19 items, and let us do clean and honest work. the order is for Xmas, and it will be unfair if you intend to keep quite about it. I have tried to contact you all this week but you are not responding.if I dont hear from you in 24 hours, I will escalate the dispute to paypal.Thank you.

NOW, PAYPAL, have asked me report it to the police to consider the refund.

I went to the police who said they won't be able to issue a report since the goods may have been lost somewhere, or since the goods may arrive at later stager or the seller may decide to send the rest of the order.

After having attached the documents to paypal , including,

the invoice of the seller showing three items only and content cost 30usd,
the DHL and custom duty form since I was charged an extra £20 for custom duty and VAT. on the DHL form, it shows clearly that only 3 items were sent, one pair of shoes and two tshirts
MSN chat between me and the seller showing clearly that he was supposed to send me the tracking number for the 20 items in a different parcel

read the answer from paypal please.

The documentation you provided didn't follow the guidelines. Supporting documentation must be from your local law enforcement agency and on letterhead that includes adequate contact information.
Supporting documents

the info below are the docements I uploaded onto paypal
Files (3)
Files uploadedFiled Type of Evidence File Title
14 Nov 2012 Additional Evidence IMG.pdf
14 Nov 2012 Additional Evidence IMG_0002.pdf
14 Nov 2012 Additional Evidence msn chat with seller.pdf

Faxes (2)
Faxes uploadedDate Sent Type of Evidence Status
15 Nov 2012 Fax Set 0005630F Waiting for Fax
15 Nov 2012 Fax Set 0005630F Waiting for Fax

WARNING TO ALL BUYERS !

some chinese are now using new tactic to scam the buyers. the sellers take large order of 20 to 50 + items, they get paid for all of the order, and then send only 2 or three items in the hope that customer cannot prove to paypal that their second order which they paid for won't get refunded since the tracking number shows that customer signed for it and thus received it. if you buy via MSN, like I did, which means you show the seller the pic of the item, the seller take notes of it, and asks you to pay via paypal. if you dont receive the complete order, paypal will ask you to report it to the police, and provide the report document with the police letter headed paper and upload to paypal. But since the sale was made via msn, and most chinese sellers don't sell via professional website, the police will not issue a report, and paypal, as they are saying to me now, unless you provide police report, no refund.

My investigation went further

since the seller blocked me from msn, I could not contact him

his two msn addresses he uses are as follow.

After I paid, I have asked the seller to open the cam, here I was shocked to see what looks a under ager boy selling goods via msn and using paypal, I suspect his older brother bank account to open an account .

The two hotmails USED by the seller for paypal start with the following all one word:

ztf916
@
hotmail.
com

and the other begins with

justin
@
12.com

HIS WEBSITES he sent me links to look like clothing are not really originals as I thought. COUNTERFEIT OF BRAND NAME CLOTHING. THIS SELLER IS KNOWN TO TAKE BIG ORDER, AND SEND TWO OR THREE ITEMS AND CHANGES HIS MSN AND USES OTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNTS OF HIS FRIENDS, FAMILY AND MANAGES TO OPEN NEW BANK ACCOUNT AND PAYPALS ON DIFFERENT NAMES

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/jiulong4332/albums/5775030/

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/327418929/albums

http://photo.163.com/lyx15919305623#m=0&p=1

http://hiuyu706.v.yupoo.com/

this is after I was scammed, I have asked female friend to add his msn to her msn and find out if he is honest.

this is the latest conversation View MSN conversation history during investigation. please note that the seller's use the name of B.BILLIE, MY friend who is investigating him uses the name 'NAWAL'

B BILLIE said

?

Nawal said

VOUS PARLEZ FRANCAIS?

VOUS AVEZ NIKE SHOES?

B BILLIE said

can u spaek english

Nawal said

yes

B BILLIE said

where u find me ?

u a chinese ?

Nawal said

alibaba

u have website ?

B BILLIE said

http://jiulong4332.v.yupoo.com/

B BILLIE says

u have fb

Nawal says

andu ?

B BILLIE says

facebook

Nawal says

yes

you have fb?

B BILLIE says

yes i think u find me in fb

Nawal says

wos ur username in facebook

B BILLIE says

u a Chinese

Nawal says

no, french

B BILLIE says

ahh

i have a france friend she help me make a facebook

but i can not havee

Nawal says

I can help you with facebook marketing, twitter, youtube, i can create videos for you if you like

B BILLIE says

thank u u a seler in france

Nawal says

no seller online, seller in shops

B BILLIE says

if you need goods call me pls

Nawal says

how much?

are the NIKE shoes original or counterfeit? be honest plz

B BILLIE says

this is in my link the photo is small

Nawal says

are the NIKE shoes original or counterfeit? be honest plz

B BILLIE says

this is counterfeit

Nawal says

ok

B BILLIE says

all counterfeit

Nawal says

and clothing lacoste, clothing polos tshirts and gucci, Armani are ORIGINALS?

B BILLIE says

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/327418929/albums/

http://photo.163.com/lyx15919305623#m=0&p=1

http://hiuyu706.v.yupoo.com/ http://photo.163.com/sportsstarfl

Nawal says

ARE THE GUCCI, ARMANI, LACOSTE, NIKE AND ADIDAS ORIGINALS?

B BILLIE says

YES

U CAN LOOK

NO

NO

Nawal says

ORIGINALS?

B BILLIE says

ALL counterfeit

Nawal says

Have you been scammed by buyers before? I ask you this because I am like you, I am seller, not buyer, show me how to scam buyers and still have my paypal protected

B BILLIE says

No, if buyers r difficult and want cheap prices, I send one order cheap, and second order, I ask em to pay me by western union and I never send goods because they want so cheap and me make no profit.

You can scam easy, let buyer buys second order or third order, send first one cheap, and second big order, only send them 2 items on their paypal account, cause paypal check only tracking number, if paypal see tracking number arrive, then, paypal don’t believe buyer, you keep all money, like 1000usd, and send them only items of 20usd.

Nawal says

Oh this is good, thanx. I am new to business.

------------------------ ------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

As you can see guys, the last email investigation has not yet been seen by paypal, I worked hard for that money, I wanted to buy gifts for the children, and as you can see, with clear evidence, I was told by paypal unless you provide 'police report' no refund be made.

I am not going to give up. my first action was to share this with you. Next, I wil fax these investigative pages of MSN, then, I shall contact the head office in Brussells,if paypal refund the money, then matter will not go to BBC, Twitter, Fraud investigation agencies, facebook, and to court.

I hope this make you more aware on how easy to be scammed via paypal system. since they seem to have weak procedures, and their judgement is based on receipt of parcel without having put extra protection for those whose large order be missing hundreds of items.

Please contribute to this post in relevance to case study of this nature, where you paid for large goods, and only received 1 or 2 items. give some advice if you know the law surrounding paypal decision procedures on refunds.

Since I wish you all Merry Christmas Man Frustrated
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.