I have enough evidence, but paypal doesn't allow me to reopen dispute.

jasonyyd
New Community Member

My account & email got hacked during the labor day weekend. Someone used my bussiness account purchased about $2600 digital online game cards. I filed an dispute after I came back from vacation, a few hourst later I recieved an email from Paypal saying the conclusion have been made, and we think those transaction are valid & not fraud. So I went ahead to contact the game company (it's a really famous online video game company around the world.), and told them about what happened..... I provided all the game codes I have recieved in my email(yeah, the hacker used my paypal & email to purchase & recieve the codes) to the game company, says those code are purchased hacker who hacked into my paypal account.  And bingo, their customer service said yes, that account is belong to a hacker, and it's account have been banned for credit card fraud, because their reseller reported it.

That means, the seller & game company both can prove that guy is a scammer. So, I called paypal again, and told them I verified the guy who purchasing game codes by using my account is a scammer and the seller themself even already know that and have reported to the game company........ But the Paypal agent still don't allow me the reopen the cases since it has been closed & decision has been made. 

I want to try all possible ways to let Paypal review the transactions again, and Im willing to provide any neccessary documents Paypal may needs from me, from the game company.

Please help  me !

Thanks !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.