How long will my refund take to show up in my bank account?

TBoo
Contributor
Contributor

Following a dispute and then claim with a seller from Storenvy, I was refunded the money. That transaction has shown up in my Paypal transactions but no money has come into my bank account - I have my card linked to my paypal, but when I paid for the items, I had no money in the wallet if that makes sense; I did it directly from my visa debit card through paypal to the seller.

I was wondering how long it will take for the money to actually come into my account? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TBoo

It won't >>>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TBoo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank for your response, when I said how long will it take to show up in my account, I meant my bank account! But thanks for the quick response 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.