How do i start a transaction dispute

Stevo3k2
New Community Member
Hi can somebody help me please. I used PayPal to try to make a purchase which I never received and the person has blocked me from the chat I had with him on Facebook messenger and his shop Facebook page. I am also in contact with another person he did the same thing to so I now know that I have been ripped off. I am trying to open a dispute with PayPal over the transaction so that I can escalate to a claim but there seems to be no way of doing either and no way to actually get any contact with PayPal. All I'm getting is have you contacted the seller, who I have emailed several times with no reply, but no other options. Plus whenever I click contact us it just takes me to an help screen with common asked questions. This whole system is stupid. Can anybody help please. How do I report a problem and request an investigation for a refund
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stevo3k2

How did you pay? Send money > goods / services OR send money > family  / friends OR a money request OR invoice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.