Hiya, steam are really bugging me now.

Andrew29
New Community Member

I enjoy playing this game called PlayerUnknown. I have extreamly low FPS rates in the game and wished to refund it, I play with what I have got but I would rather invest in  another game. Requested refund twice both denied so I did it through paypal. Then they locked my account with the message...image.png

That day I had a "oh sod it, it's £20" moment. So I removed the dispute - I'll just live with the low FPS. After the dispute was closed they haven't unlocked the account, since then I have contacted steam support no reply. This is really hacking me off, what do I do next?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew29

This has nothing to do with paypal.

If steam don't want your business anymore then not a lot you can do about it.

I have heard many times before that even if you close a dispute they won't let you back in again because you opened a dispute in the first place.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Andrew29
New Community Member

"You will not have access UNTIL the dispute is resolved" meaning that I should get the contents back right...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew29

Thats what they ''say'' yes. Whether they actually let you or not is another matter, but they got you to close the dispute and that was their aim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.