Hey Paypal! Where's My Refund?

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

"once we confirm that the merchandise was delivered we will issue a refund" - paypal

so why does the dispute say awaiting other party's response?

item was delivered, online tracking shows it was delivered, i have sent proof of postage to paypal.

still havent been refunded. paypal please confirm delivery via tracking info/proof of postage.

need refund asap to purchase replacement product.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
Contact customer services,

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
Contact customer services,

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

uk2014_daen
Contributor
Contributor

I received a refund today (minus my return postage costs), but that was down to an honest seller, NOT customer services. I'd still to scan my posting receipt as was I was requested t by customer services,  AFTER she'd persuaded me the refund would be forthcoming if I escalated the claim. (Point being printer for scanning is miles away,and I'm currently unable to travel due to ill health). But anyway I got the bulk of what I paid back this time because the seller decided to repay me independently. Previously my luck was not so good. That was when customer services instructed me to do a similar escalation, and told me by ebay mail that the seller had accepted to pay total refund on goods, AND the postage return charges I had occured. Back then while patiently waiting for my refund,I was re-assured by customer services on several occasions that all was well, and when the item was received by the seller, a refund would be forthcoming. BUT without any explanation AT ALLl, I received notice from ebay, that the seller did'nt, -after all - have to pay  a refund.  I tried contacting customer services again via ebay, but all I got was "case closed", or words to that effect. When phoning customer services Paypals Philipino telephonists wage slaves, I could not get any help there either, or any rational reason why I had lost my money. Instead, I was told to go to citizens advice bureau, they though had no appointments available for "several weeks",  So.to summarize... do not rely AT ALL on customer services for good advice.

Login to Me Too

PennyDreadful
Contributor
Contributor

i had no option but to deal with customer services as i knew i was dealing with a dishonest seller who accused me of lying. i wouldnt have got a refund if i waited for them to click the button. lost out on my return postage too on an item i never technically ordered.

have found paypals customer services to be empathetic, knowledgable and friendly. sorry they havent worked for you in the past maybe its the luck of the draw.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.