Ebay seller cancel order [HELP]

Savrennn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys!
I'm a bit new about cancelling buy orders, i've been buying through ebay and this is the first time i get a problem like this, i need help.

I've bought an item on 25/06/2015 seller was selling cheaper than others, I've payed right away like always with my paypal balance. on 26/05/2015 after purchase the item, i notice the seller would ship the item on 16 june, and the seller was from israel. I contacted him to refund my money.

Today, he has canceled my buy order, and he open a case in resolution center saying "Seller wants to cancel this transaction."
when i click in "view more details" the page says: "The seller canceled your order and sent you a refund. We'll send an email confirmation soon"
But i didn't receive an email from ebay or seller.

I'd point out the case in resolution center is open, and when check my "purchase history" a message appear on item saying: "The seller canceled this order—just confirm that you received a refund. reply now." and the paid was verficated by the seller, but he hasn't shipped... he has send me a email yesterday saying he will ship the item in 7 days, but i said him i'd preffer refund my money.

What should i do? How can i get my money back? I'm a bit afraid, please help =(

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Savrennn!

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Community!

I have read your message and I understand your concern. You have done the right thing by trying to contact with the seller first to find an amicable solution. I would recommend you to access directly to your PayPal account and review your account history. As you funded the payment with your balance, if the seller has completed a refund the funds should be now in your balance. 

Please also remember that PayPal offers a Buyer Protection Program in case you do not receive an item (you can open a dispute so we can review the issue). You can read more about in here http://ow.ly/NDOsi

Hope this helps,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.