Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524DB 

If we can't help then your options are........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

isiklodi
New Community Member

Hi,

Can somebody pls inform an e-mail address for direct contact ?

Thanks,

<removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Hi Istvan, PayPal email customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will always make our best effort to reply to your email within 24 hours.

Here’s how to contact us:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
  2. Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.
  3. Type your question into the 'Tell us why you're contacting PayPal' field and click 'Find'.
  4. Then, in section 2 of the page, click 'Email us’ and follow the on-screen instructions.

Your inquiry will be submitted to PayPal Customer Services and a member of our team will respond to your inquiry shortly.

Even if you are not able to log into your PayPal account, you can still send us a question. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk
  2. Click the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of the page.
  3. Type your question into the 'Tell us why you're contacting PayPal' field and click 'Find'.
  4. Then, in section 2 of the page, click 'Email us’.
  5. Under ‘Unable to log in?’ click the ‘Continue’ button and follow the on-screen instructions.

Your inquiry will be submitted to PayPal customer support and a customer support agent will respond to your inquiry shortly.

Login to Me Too

zonk
Contributor
Contributor

Wasn't really what he asked for was it !

Like everyone else, he just wanted to talk to someone direct who would actually help !!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

You can talk to someone directly through the "contact us" link. Click on 'call us' or 'e-mail us'.

On www.paypal.co.uk

1) Click Contact us

2) Click 'Call us'

3) Click 'Call customer service'

4) Either log into your account to verify who is calling (this means you spend less time speaking to an automated system) or click on 'continue'.

If you want to speak to someone about your account you're going to have to spend time verifying you are the account holder, whether before you call or after you call. Before you call will mean the call is shorter and therefore cheaper and will involve less time speaking to an automated system.

Similarly clicking on 'e-mail us' will require a few steps so PayPal knows who is e-mailing and why they are e-mailing.

Login to Me Too

harsha12
New Community Member

I am trying to close my account. I have 3.30$ in my account which i obviously cannot withdraw to my account.

while trying to close my account am getting error as contact our costomer service so i clicked on 'email us' and selected the topic and sub-topic as account and close my account respectively after that am not able to send any mail. this is soo unfair

am highly dissatisfied.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@harsha12

If you can't withdraw the funds then can you ''spend'' it or send it to a family member or mate and then close your account.

If that doesn't work and emailing is not working then why not phone them or use SM?   >>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

syousuf
Contributor
Contributor

No option for "Contact Us"

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syousuf

No because you are posting in the MIDDLE of a thread dated 2017  !!!

Try clicking on help / contact bottom of Paypal pages and going from there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

efield1999
Contributor
Contributor

All very well if you are querying an actual paypal transaction.  I am querying 6 direct debits taken from my Bank Account by Paypal - this is NOT a subject covered by Facebook Message, Help Centre, Email subjects etc. etc.   There is no way round this it seems.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.